That's what I like about Foodnomads. They offer a foodbox with, to me, all kinds of products I haven't seen or heard about yet. It's like a fun surprise box full of new food & drinks to discover.
So now you must be thinking, what's inside of the box?
These are definitely my favorites:
1. 2 bags of Granola (yummmmmm)One basic granola bag and one that is mostly loved by kids with banana flakes & cashew nuts.
2. Stoats apple & cinnamon porridge. I'm a porridge addict. I love the taste of it, but sometimes I just don't have the time in the morning to prepare it. That's why this quick pot comes in so handy! Just take it with you to work, add some hot water and ta-da, porridge is ready!!
3. Matcha - Or tea. I just fell in love with the design of the bottle. (on the right in the picture). It tastes good and to me, everything is better than a boring bottle of water... Next to that, it's good for your metabolism and it burns up to 25% more fat.
4. Urban fruit. I love fruit bags to take with me to work. These fruits were kind of a surprise when I first tried on. Because I thought it would be dried fruit, but it wasn't haha! Actually, it's baked fruit and it tastes a lot better than dried fruit!
5. Aivar mezze. I didn't try this one out as a spread on my toast (sorry about that) but I mixed it with some pasta and served it for dinner. My husband loved it!
Next to that, as you can see on the picture, the box contains a lot of healthy, fun and trendy food!