- 2 spoons of chia seeds
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- touch of salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- raspberries or other wild berries
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl until it becomes smooth
- Put the mix in the fridge for an hour. After the first halfhour, you stir it again.
- When the hour is over, you can add the honey and decorate with the raspberries :)
- 20% more proteins than other seeds so it's good to get some energy out of it.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, from which 60% are omega 3 linolenics which are very good for your heart and blood vessels
- Amino acids in the perfect combination to contain the web
- Folic Acid
Lose weight with Chia seeds
Chia seed feeds you and gives you energy without making more fat. When the seed is dissolved in water, It holds 10 times its own volume in water. It also gives you a longlasting "stuffed" and satisfied feeling.
When you eat Chia seeds on a regular base, it will keep your blood sugar in balance. It prevents your blood sugar to get into hyperglycemia peeks.
One glass of Chia seeds, dissolved with water, takes away that little hunger you have before lunch or in the late afternoon. When you eat it as a full lunch or dinner meal, it will slow down the process of putting your sugars into fat and your digesting will be optimized!