It's amazing how long my make-up stays perfect into place when I use them together. Wheter I'm wearing foundation or just powder, eyeshadow or just eyeliner... It doesn't matter, everything stays where it belongs :)
I have read different kinds of reviews about these products, but I'm really convinced about both effects. It really makes my routine complete. Sometimes you have these moments when you think you still miss something or you feel like the makeup you use could be better or more perfect... Now I feel like I have it all :) It's always a long and exhausting search, lots of products you buy and never use afterwards, products that don't do what they promise,... But for me, these two babies are IT.
MAC prep + prime
What does it do?
It's a fluid lotion with special-effects silicones. It soothes the skin and gets rid of excess oil. It improves the laydown and application of your foundation or powder.
- it really makes my skin feel smooth
- the pump is very easy to use
- I don't get any breakouts, it even feels like it's anti-acné
- My make-up stays into place
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- I still use my facial moisturiser, which feels a bit too much with the primer afterwards
Urban Decay De-slick makeup setting spray
What does it do?
It makes your oily skin dissapear, makes sure you haven't got a shiny skin and keeps your makeup into place all at once.
- It's very easy to use, just spray 4-6 times and you're good to go
- I really have a less oily skin because of the spray
- It's mattifying
- My makeup stays into place the whole day!
- it feels a bit sticky when you just sprayed it on your face, as if you're putting hairspray on your face but it's only the first seconds