I use the Painterly (on top) as my daily base primer and the Bare Study (underneath the Painterly) When I go out. I can add this onto my crease and it gives an immediate glow effect!
Prep + prime & Foundation
The pro longwear foundation from MAC is also very good. I think it gives a more natural and less shiny look than the Mineralize foundation.
Powder & Blush
- Pro longwear concealer: Oh my, this is heaven! A lot of concealers make your acne look like a big breakout even more! This one is so hydrating and covering all in one. Bye bye acne or dark spots :)
- Prep + prime highlighter: I use this one on my dark circles under my eyes. I only apply it on the circle itself, not on my whole "eye bag". It's a peach kind of colour, so it gets rid of the dark colour very well!
Products I don't use or don't like:
Actually, I like most of their products!
There's just a few of them I don't use or don't dare to use:
- their mascara, because I think mine is still the best haha! (Lancôme Doll Eyes)
- their make up finishing spray, I still prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter...
- their skincare, because I have acne prone skin and I just don't dare to use them :)