All of you beauty lovers must have already tried out some Kiko Milano products for sure. But have you ever tried their invisible powder?
Talking about a magical powder! I've put my Urban Decay setting spray aside for a while, because this setting powder totally does the trick :)
It has the same effect as the setting spray, but it does have a magical mattifying effect at the same time. And that's why I've fallen in love with this product. It's cheap, it does the trick & it's so easy to use:
1. shake the powder jar before opening, hold it upside down for a few seconds.
2. open the jar en take a large powdering brush (I use the MAC cosmetics contouring brush for this).
3. apply this product as a finishing touch, after you've finished your make-up.
4. Put the brush into the jar and swirl it around a bit, so it can take some powder.
5. Now move the brush over your face in egalising rounds, you don't have to be very precise, but do apply a bit more onto your T-zone if you have a shiny skin.
You can buy the invisible powder online here.